Παρασκευή 13 Απριλίου 2007

Mitsos lived aboved his restaurant with only his beloved pet dog for company. One day, the dog died and Mitsos went to the parish priest and asked: "Father, my dog died. Could you do a Trisagion for the poor animal? He was like son to me..." Father Nikos shook his head: " I 'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But, there's a Unitarian church on the next block, and God knows what they believe. Maybe they ''ll do something for your dog". Mitsos said: " I 'll go right away Father. Do you think 5.000 dollars is enough to donate to them for the service?" Father Nikos exclaimed: "Kyrie Eleison! Vre Mitso, why didn't you tell me the dog was Greek Orthodox?"

(ευγενική προσφορά φίλου του παρόντος blog)

3 σχόλια:

Constantinos είπε...

Πάντα πρόθυμοι κωλοτούμπες για το "μπαγιόκο"...

poupsi's garden είπε...

Μπα, δε θα μας πείτε πάλι κάτι για τον ... Παρασκευαϊδη; Τι πάθατε;!

Constantinos είπε...

Ποιον Παρασκευαΐδη;